Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ben Wa Balls?

I have a strangely curious and naive side to me. This led me to ask my honey what Ben Wa balls were. I'm not even sure I know where I heard about them. Someone probably made a comment referring to them and I didn't know what they were, so I asked.

He explained that they were a sexual toy. I probed for more information; How were they used? What were they supposed to do?, etc. I was given some general answers and I left it at that. For a. very. long. time. However, the thought of getting a pair was always in the back of my mind.  I wanted to know what they were like. I wanted to be stimulated for an entire day. The thought of these balls rolling around inside my pussy giving me little orgasms all day long was quite thrilling, I wanted to try them out. But my inner moral compass would not allow me to experiment. What a shame! I know.

Well, the other day, I went into a local adult store with the intention of finding a tiny vibrator I could use on someone in a restaurant (a story for another time). As luck would have it, I found the cutest little Ben Wa balls and I thought to myself, 'Well, I'm here and I'm buying this little vibrator, I might as well treat myself to something I've wanted to try for a. very. long. time.' So, I did.


I was excited to use them, but also a bit apprehensive. I wasn't sure how to use them. How was I supposed to get then back out once they were in there? What if I didn't like it? What if I were using them and I got so excited I had to play with my pussy at work - in my so-very-not-private-office? Mostly, though, I was concerned about not being able to get them back out.

It took me another four days of thinking about them and some Internet research (can you believe they didn't come with instruction?) before I took a leave of my senses and tried them.

I was pretty excited at the thought of using them so sliding them into my hot wet pussy was not a factor at all.  The instructions on the internet indicated that you should not wear them in public until you had control of the pelvic floor muscles, so I was a bit concerned. However, the balls didn't seem to move much, and I sit all day, so I figured I was safe.

I wore them all day. None of my concerns were warranted. Not only did they not really move around (at least not that I could tell), I didn't have the sensation of really having anything inside me. I was a bit disappointed, except for three points:

  • My honey was super horny and excited at the thought/knowledge that I was using Ben Wa balls (makes for a great evening :-))
  • My pussy stayed extremely wet all day long and into the evening
  • (My favorite)  My pussy, I realized, is really tight. Those giant marbles didn't move a lick. They stayed in place the whole day (no trying to escape). I had to coax them out at the end of the day.
So, although I am not quite sure they did what they were supposed to do (at least in my mind's eye), they did provide some additional stimulation and I will definitely try them again...

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting post, thanks for sharing your experience. Let us know if you use them again and the experience is different.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely plan to use them again. I promise to report on that experience too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. i love this post. i have a few different kinds of balls b.c. i like them so much. one is this:

    https://www.smittenkittenonline.com/dildos/kegel-exercisers/smartballs.html

    smartballs are fun b.c. even if they don't move around, there are little balls inside that you can feel moving. sometimes i'll wear them around wherever and start doing a little dance b.c. i like the sensations and it feels good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete