Thursday, March 24, 2011

'Damn, girl, you suck great cock!'

Last weekend was a  very good weekend. We were ready to meet up with a couple before our swinger's party. I was very excited. They were going to bring some of their 'toys' to my party and I could hardly wait.

However, since we actually work the front door of the party, our rendezvous with the couple was postponed for a later date. Sad, I know.

Luckily for me, we needed to gather up a few things from the 'after-party' room. I was intrigued because I've never actually gone to the hospitality suite after one of the parties. So, I was excited to see the room and what kinds of items occupied a 'hospitality' suite. I found the sex swing all set up. It looked like fun, so I climbed on. I was being all flirty and chatty and beckoned my man over to me.

With my head bent back, I reached for him. I felt the worn denim fabric of his blue jeans brush against the top of my head and I could feel his cock straining against the zipper. I begged him to let me kiss his bare cock. I needed to feel it against my lips. He teased me for a moment only allowing me to feel the heat emanating from jeans. Soon I could feel his cock against my lips. He rubbed his bare cock over my mouth until it opened slightly and he could enter. I moaned.

I licked and kissed. I sucked and swallowed. His cock got harder and the gentle swaying motion of the swing allowed his girth to slide over my hot wet tongue without much thrusting. I devoured his cock. I sucked him deeply until my nose was buried in his balls.  He pulled back slightly and I licked from the tip of his cock right back down to his balls. We played for only a few minutes, but what a great few minutes. BTW, he really likes to be teased and put away wet. It makes him so much harder later.


I enjoyed my time on the swing. I think he did too. As we got ready to leave the room and turned to me saying, "Damn, Girl, you suck great cock!" I smiled.

Ok. So, not a swing shot, but you get the idea.

5 comments:

  1. so which was better, the party or the after-party?

    (Is that you in the picture?) Very hot post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Very hot post indeed. And what a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot, and nice , and wet. I agree that putting it away wet would keep me hard and wanting more, very erotic!
    Thanks for such a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Advisor - The after-party of course! and yes, that's me in the pic.

    Thank you Max and Marcus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do indeed look like a great cock sucker. It looks likw you have a throat full there. I hope he gave you a tasty treat for doing such a good job.

    ReplyDelete