Sunday, March 27, 2011

Unrequited Lust

I’ve been thinking about you A LOT lately. I have had some of the sexiest thoughts running through my mind.  I want to feel you, your heat, your desire.

I anxiously await our next rendezvous. I feel my warmth rising as I think about our time together.

I can’t wait to be near you again - to touch your bare skin; caress your back and nuzzle my face at the nape of your neck. I want to kiss you full on the lips, hungry and passionately. I want to feel your lips part as your tongue eagerly searches to meet mine.

I want to lay gentle kisses as I drag my tongue down your spine. I want to gently caress your inner thighs opening them up for me. I want to slide my hand in between your thighs and gently tease you. My fingers dance across your soft skin as you begin to quietly moan. I roll you over exposing your delicious treats to me.

My mouth begins to water; I can contain myself no longer. I bury my face in between your thighs. I linger here. I lick. I suck. I devour you and your sweetness.

My body aches for you. I want to feel your heartbeat next to mine. I want to feel my long legs wrap around you, pulling you closer to me. I want to feel your bare skin against mine; to feel your hot, moist breath in my ear as we move in rhythm with each other. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice writing, you describe it so well.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Max. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a wonderful tribute to whomever you are thinking about, such passion, such fun to be had....

    ReplyDelete